Thank you for reading this job posting, we are in the roofing industry and we are hiring!
Are you ready to learn how to sell and willing to learn from our top trainers to help you succeed?
- Our average sales team member makes $125k or more annually.
- Our top earners make $300k or more.
If this interests you, please read the information below, we look forward to meeting you!
VA Residential Account Executive:
- Full-time position in Reston, VA
- Entry to intermediate experience level
- High Growth – Average take-home: $125,000 - Base Pay with Commission
About the AE Position
Rose Roofing and Restoration is looking for a self-starting and success-driven individual to join their fast-growing company. This is an outside sales position where, as an integral member of the growth team, you will be ultimately responsible for new account acquisition, canvassing, and front-line customer service. Rose views itself as a customer-service company that installs roofs. The success of our client relations is paramount to the organization. Ideally, you will have strong organizational skills, a high sense of urgency, are proactive, enjoy building relationships for long-term business, have exceptional communication skills, and are a group-oriented thinker.
Who We Are:
We are a brand new high-growth insurance restoration company based out of Reston, VA. Our growth team is composed of highly experienced, dedicated operators who are some of the best in their respective verticals. Our human capital is what makes us an exceptional organization. We highly value the use of the right technology at the right times to boomerang the success of our team members. We operate with the high standards of excellence and dedication of a mature organization but also work with the fun and flexibility of a startup.
This position is a hands-on, in-the-trenches, roll-up- your sleeves (too many cliches I know) type of role. You will be responsible for developing a deep portfolio of residential clients in the DMV area. You will develop strategies for bringing in new business, servicing those clients, and be the client’s internal advocate.
Here are what we would expect from you:
- Participate in creating effective and high-growth strategies for new customer acquisition
- Manage client expectations, requests, and make suggestions to benefit the client
- Ability to communicate in a positive and professional manner (verbal, email, in-person)
- Perform onsite inspections of client roof’s
- Ability to work with a CRM, tracking sales data daily
- Learn and communicate products/services offered by the organization
- Consistent, disciplined execution of agreed-upon sales objectives and metrics
- Punctuality and a high sense of urgency
- Team player
- Professional written and verbal communications skills
- Self-starter and detail-oriented
- Has some form of reliable transportation
- Highly coachable
- Understanding of user-friendly technology
Please reach out for an interview immediately, we would love to meet you!