Digital Account Manager - Senior Level Position. (Inc 5000 company)
This is a full-time, in-person position.
Must be local in the greater Denver area or willing to move to the greater Denver area.
Nuclear Networking is an award-winning digital marketing agency that was ranked top 5% in the nation on Inc 5000. Located in the heart of the Denver Tech Center. Our team is composed of experienced professionals who are some of the best in the industry. Our people are what makes us an exceptional agency to work with, but we also value technology and that is what sets us apart from the competition. We work with a variety of clients across the U.S in diverse industries. We operate with the fun and flexibility of a start-up combined with the stability of a mature digital agency.
Senior Digital Account Manager
We are in search of a uniquely qualified marketing individual who is passionate about helping businesses grow by creating and executing strategic digital marketing campaigns. Ideally, you have strong organization skills, are proactive, enjoy building relationships, have exceptional communication skills, team player, and can interpret complex campaign data and present it in an easy-to-understand manner. If this sounds interesting, you may be the right team member we are looking for!
What you'll do:
This is a hands-on, in-the-trenches, roll-up-your-sleeves (enough clichés?) type of role. You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients focused on developing a strategy, overseeing tactics, reporting back to clients and mainly being the client’s advocate internally.
Key Responsibilities of this Position:
This position will involve you being the core point of contact for all clients under your realm. You will meet up with each of the clients digitally at least once per month to discuss their marketing campaigns, performance, recommendations, and applied feedback. You will take specific notes during the call to ensure all client needs, topics, and agenda are recorded. You will help the onboarding of new clients and provide feedback to your team to improve the client experience.
- Create & execute an effective marketing strategy in collaboration with the SEO and PPC team.
- Manage client expectations, requests, and make suggestions to benefit the client experience.
- Ensure your service team is effectively managing and maximizing marketing spend to generate high-quality opportunities for the lowest possible cost.
- Collaborate with sales, BDR, product, and account management teams to align on strategies and campaigns needed to achieve goals across the company.
Our Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for experience in digital marketing, analytics, and strategy. You likely have done this before and are ready to apply your skills and experience to do it again – but even better this time. Here’s a little of what we’re looking for:
- A 4-year degree in Marketing, Business, Management, Communication, or another relevant field of study is required.
- 4+ years of successful experience working in an agency environment in a client services role managing multiple clients in diverse industries.
- Deep understanding of campaign reporting tools such as Agency Analytics, Data Studio, and SEMrush.
- Experience with digital campaign KPI’s and reporting campaign performance.
- Experience creating and executing successful marketing strategies alone or with teams.
- Strong presenter that can host video conferences and can lead meaningful conversations with a variety of marketing managers and business owners.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
Personal Attributes we Value:
- Enjoys working with people and is calm under pressure.
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills.
- An experienced eye for both great design and effective conversion.
- Creative, consultative, collaborative, and a strong communicator.
- Committed to customer satisfaction and a passion for customer success.
- Command presence, not afraid to lead or manage to keep your team accountable.
- Initiative: the ability to get started and work independently when necessary, to come up with ideas, and carry them out.
- Highly structured, disciplined, and organized in creating and supporting, and developing new operational processes to ensure a consistent, repeatable outcome.
- A thirst for learning.
- Offers and solicits honest feedback and always has the best interests of the team and the customers in mind.
- Flexible with changing situations while remaining calm, collected, and committed.
- Mentors other team members and collaborates in finding creative solutions.
- Awesome attitude, great energy & relentless work ethic.
Things that make the job awesome:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Opportunity for profit share options
- Health benefits
- Vacation Pay
- A fast-growing company with a big opportunity
- Great team and culture
- Rewarding work solving an important problem
- Digital Marketing: 4+ years (Preferred)
- We are an EOS company!
Job Perks following 60-day probationary period:
- Encouraged PTO + Sick Days.
- Remote Work Days.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Casual Dress.
- Kombucha & Nitro on tap.
- Snack bar.
- Onsite Gym & Shower.
- Free Parking.
- Community Involvement.
- Employee Development.
- Paid Volunteer Day.
- Inclusive Hiring Practices.
- Parental Leave.
- Promote from within.
- Mentorship Program.
We look forward to meeting you!
Nuclear Networking provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Please Note: Nuclear Networking participates in E-Verify and performs background checks on all new hires. We will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Thank you.