This is an in-person position only.
You must live in Colorado to work in this position. Remote worker's applications will not be reviewed.
Senior SEO Specialist.
Employment Type: Full-time.
Starting Salary: Based on Experience.
Nuclear Networking is looking for a mercenary SEO to add to our team.
The ideal candidate will not require much if any training on analytics, tag manager setup, on-site optimization, and the ability to think critically in this space using a common language.
Here are the most common deliverables we will be looking for in skills:
- Must have a positive attitude and be able to work in a supportive team environment.
- This person must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong technical capabilities, and significant attention to detail.
- Provide onsite optimization services related to page titles, URLs, structured data, meta descriptions, redirects, internal link structures, SEO copy editing, and sitemaps review/maintenance.
- Provide technical SEO services, including site audits, performance analysis, troubleshooting, and recommendations on web page structure as it relates to SEO.
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis.
- Work with the PPC department to create cohesive keyword research between paid and organic.
- Several years of hands-on technical SEO
- Proficient in digital analytics platforms (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Knowledge of multiple CMS platforms (e.g., WordPress, Shopify).
- Experience in reporting and analysis tools (e.g., Google Data Studio, Google Analytics/Console, Bing Search Console, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, AHREF).
- Clear communication skills in all expected channels (e.g., verbal, email, in-person).
- Prior agency or consulting experience is preferred.
- Excellent time management skills.
Job Perks following 60-day probationary period:
- Encouraged PTO + Sick Days.
- Remote Work Days.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Casual Dress.
- Kombucha & Nitro on tap.
- Snack bar.
- Onsite Gym & Shower.
- Free Parking.
- Community Involvement.
- Employee Development.
- Paid Volunteer Day.
- Inclusive Hiring Practices.
- Parental Leave.
- Promote from within.
- Mentorship Program.
We are excited to meet you!
Nuclear Networking provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Please Note: Nuclear Networking participates in E-Verify and performs background checks on all new hires. We will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Thank you.